Ik vind het zulke leuke kaarten om te maken, die easel cards. Geweldig. Deze kaart laat ik mee doen op de challenge van friday sketchers met de sketch en op magnolia down under challenges met de vorm van de kaart.
I just love making those easel cards. Love it. I enter this card in the sketch challenge off friday sketchers and the shaped card challenge of magnolia down under challenges.
Cardstock : stampin up
Design papier/papers : DCWV - the blossom en butterflies stack
Stempels / stamps : Magnolia : tilda with 3 flowers - butterfly
Copics : B04-B02-B00 / R85-R83-R81 / YG67-G21-G20 / Y17-Y15-Y13-Y11-C7/E27-E31-E41/E33-E35/E11-E00-E000-R20
Bedankt voor het kijken
Thanks for looking
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
"Change for no one ...."
Goedemorgen allemaal, Wat hebben we toch een paar dagen mooi weer gehad, ik hoop dat jullie er van genoten hebben. In mijn v...
-
Hoi Allemaal, Gisteren stond deze blogpost op het blog van Colourstock . Ik ben met de navullingen van de Copic Markers, de...
-
Gisteren mijn nieuwe magnolia stempels (van de nieuwe hefst collectie)binnen gehad, die ik bij paper and pictures had gekocht. Ik wist geli...
-
Ondanks de warmte toch nog een kaartje zitten maken dit pinksterweekend. Was het weer niet super??? Hobbykamer is erg warm, maar 's avo...

23 opmerkingen:
Gorgeous card! love the 3d butterflies! thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under! hugs, Jane xx
Your card is so cute! I love the layout! Great job!
Hugs,
Cabio
This is so pretty. Love how you made the Easel wider and gave it shape. Your coloring is so pretty! A very beautiful card...
what a pretty card! Tilda looks so cute! I love the border punch you used here. Great easel card! The butterflies add a nice touch.
moie kaarten heb je weer gemaakt, mijn compliment
Beautiful.. love the bright cheery colours..
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week!
hugs, Janiel
Wéér 'n hele mooie Cordine!
Groetjes, Agnes
Beautiful card. I love the bright cheery colors.
Great use of the nesties to make this gorgeous card!! Love it. the colours give such a summery feel. Your flutterbys are gorgeous!
Hugs leonie
Really cute, love the bright colors,
Hugs, Line
This is such a beautiful shaped card! I love the bright colors and the butterflies! Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April
This is too cute, I love the fun bright colors.
Hugs, Christine
Such a pretty card - wonderful colours - thanks so much for joining in at MDUC.
Beautiful easel card! Love the papers and you have coloured Tilda to match so well. hugs Shelley
http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/
Cordine this is adorable, what a wonderful card.
Hugz Rach xxx
very pretty card !
Your Easel card is beautiful a fabulous shape, Tilda is adorable and coloured wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz
Wat een superleuk kaartje!!
Groetjes Nicolet
I love the brilliantly bright colours you've used here and the shape of your card is wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne
Beautiful easel card, I love it. I especially *heart* all the butterflies.
Hoi
wat een leuke kaarten maak je.
wij zullen zeker genieten van onze kleine poesjes.
groetjes de twins
Beautiful easel card Cordine, love the DP and the buttterflies are so sweet!
Hugs,
Silvie from France
Absolutely beautiful Cordine and such a creative shape for the easel card. Love your colouring and gorgeous details. Hugs, Chris
Een reactie posten